In order to help our students prepare for success this school year,
we’re providing Office to every student free of charge. With Office
365, your child will now have access to the latest version of Word, for
writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations;
OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets
• Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
• Office subscription lasts for as long as your child is a student here and continues with this program
Follow these three easy steps to get your child’s Office.
1. Visit Office.com/GetOffice
2. Click through to download & sign in with your child’s credentials
3. On the download site, select your language and click install
You will need your child’s school email account to sign in. If you
don’t have your child’s login information, contact your students
school’s help desk, listed below:
For more information.